Payroll Administrator (3 Days a week)
- Verification of and logging all joiners, leavers and changes for payroll purposes on a monthly basis.
- Running payroll reports from the HR system and preparing them for the payroll provider on a monthly basis.
- Managing the leavers' process from resignation through to exit interview; liaising with employees and line managers on all leaving details and calculating any outstanding payments/deductions to be processed with final salary.
- Processing all statutory payments and carrying out manual calculations if required.
- Processing all flexible benefit selections on a monthly basis, as well as pension contribution changes and salary sacrifice payments.
- Calculating and processing pension contributions for new joiners, leavers and those receiving statutory payments.
- Administering all HMRC documents as necessary and ensuring they are sent to our payroll provider for processing.
- Reviewing all payslip changes and monthly exception reports before finalising payroll.
- Managing day to day interactions with staff and line managers in respect of the internal payroll service we provide. You will receive and respond to a range of payroll, benefits and pension queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Escalating any payroll queries to the appropriate level to ensure issues are resolved when you are unable to resolve them yourself.
- Liaising with our outsourced payroll provider to resolve payroll queries and ensure accurate processing of payroll changes instructions.
- Responsible for all post monthly payroll reporting and ensuring that all reports are sent to benefits providers and suppliers and membership listings are updated accordingly.
- Dealing internally with HR and finance teams and managing cross services between these and other departments, as necessary.
- Ad hoc projects in relation to joiner and leaver administration, payroll and reward and benefits.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.