Ashley Kate HR are partnering with an international software company in seeking an experienced Recruitment and Talent professional to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Internal Recruiter to further develop the company's current recruitment & talent processes. You will be given full autonomy to build on all aspects of resourcing, developing and implementing a pro-active and innovative recruitment strategy.
Reporting into the HR Director this is a standalone role working closely with the HR and operational teams on workforce planning and the wider people agenda.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- You will be building relationships with a diverse client group in a highly professional partnering style, while providing expert, strategic recruitment advice and support.
- You will work with internal stakeholders & external suppliers to develop and implement effective plans to source and hire the required talent.
- To lead the design of assessment and selection processes; ensure the delivery of fair, transparent and consistent recruitment practices
- Review the recruitment process to ensure these are streamlined and consistent
- To utilise a range of recruitment and attraction methods to source top talent across UK, EMEA, US and APAC
- Manage the recruitment advertisement and utilise social media to promote the brand
- Focus on their retention techniques and how this can be better improved in conjunction with the HR team
What my client is looking for in potential candidates:
- Recruitment experience in central functions, sales and software
- Must be able to 'do the doing' while also working on a few projects
- Identifying and designing effective recruitment strategies
- Ideally have experience recruiting across UK, EMEA, US and APAC
- Successfully applying the latest recruitment and selection methodologies
- Demonstrate experience of proactively designing HR recruitment and selection processes and policies.
- Extensive experience working with senior management
- Able to display evidence of working innovatively and be able to think outside the box when attracting top talent.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.