My client, a leading not-for-profit are seeking a highly-motivated and resilient individual to join them as HR Manager and be responsible for managing, developing and maintaining an expert HR advisory team who provide pragmatic and business focussed HR solutions across the organisation.
As HR Manager you will be an integral part of the wider HR Team, playing an active role in implementing new ways of working to ensure effective service delivery to the organisation. You will take responsibility for high levels of service delivery in line with agreed measures and effectively manage performance, a day to day admin and advisory service and identifying opportunities for continuous improvements. In addition you will:
- Ensure HR advisory cases are managed in a timely manner and rectify issues
- Work with HR Business Partners to provide effective account management support for their business areas, identifying and addressing issues within HR and identifying trends in the business
- Ensure appropriate and compliant HR policies and processes are in place, up to date, and consistently followed
- Work closely with the Head of HR and other team managers on assigned projects and tasks such as change programmes, and people initiatives to inform a better HR service delivery and the organisations' vision to becoming an outstanding organisation.
To be successful you will be CIPD qualified or have equivalent experience with demonstrable experience of managing HR admin and advisory teams of up to 8 people , including teams supporting employee relations issues. The ability to build relationships, challenge and influence at a senior level is essential, as is a wide spectrum of HR generalist skills and experience. In addition you will:
- Be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Be an experience people manager and leader of teams with a proven ability to deliver results through others
- Strong delivery mentality with the ability to work autonomously
- Be an excellent and highly visible team player.
Apply now for this fantastic position!