HR Project Manager
Your new company
We have a great opportunity for a HR Project Manager to join our client prominent insurance brand located in South London to be part of their focused team of project managers on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months minimum.
Your new role
As the successful HR Project manager, your focus will be to control and manage the delivery of HR projects covering technology and business work-streams over the full project lifecycle. You will be adept at utilising the necessary systems and HR resources, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
- Scope, plan, and deliver projects, to meet an agreed set of business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality
- Ensure projects evaluate the impacts of change on the operating model (process, governance, people, organisation, location, systems, data) and addresses the impact effectively through deployment of relevant tools and skills e.g. stakeholder mapping, communications, training, process design, organisational design
- Create effective, informed and highly motivated teams focused on delivering the benefits of the project through working with key stakeholders, SME's, and other programmes/projects and teams to ensure cross-team cooperation and coordination
- Create business cases, project documentation ensuring they are robust and the required level of business support and signoff is obtained
- Communicate and provide visibility of the progress of the project, escalating to the Project Sponsor and Steering Committee, and providing evaluated recommendations for changes
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working as a HR Project Manager on a variety of technical and non technical projects with the areas of HR You will have a solid understanding of Project frame work such as agile, governance & risk controls. You'll champion departmental culture and process continuously challenging and looking for innovative and efficiency improvement Show passion and enthusiasm to move projects along within the allocated resources Have proven experience in scoping, delivering on projects to meet business needs. Having experience in working on an HRIS, GDPR and Benefits project in the past will be a must for this role.
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take the lead of various projects for prominent financial services insurance brand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.