- Ashley Kate HR
- Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
- Up to £24000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Public Sector
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a well-known organisation as they looking to bring a board an interim Recruitment Assistant for the next 6 months.
Reporting in the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the recruitment process and sourcing the best calibre of candidates for the company. This role would suit someone who has done a few years in agency or a year in internal recruitment or HR.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to-
- Placing creative adverts on Job Boards
- Engaging with potential candidates via social media
- Daily CV searching across sites and database
- Pre-screen candidates
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Process offers including the sending confirmation of offer emails
- General administration when required
- Ad- hoc direct sourcing
Skills and qualifications required-
- Recruitment experience is essential within agency or internal
- You must be an excellent communicator with fast and accurate administrative skills.
- The ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Competency in IT
- Ability to ask the right questions to quickly identify great candidates.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.