Are you an audit/tax recruiter working for an agency and looking to make the move in-house? Then this role may be for you.
We are currently supporting a leading accountancy firm in their search for an Recruiter (audit/tax team) on a permanent basis.
The core responsibility of a Recruiter within the team is to provide an end to end recruitment service for all levels and to carry out an exceptional client and candidate experience. Reporting to the Recruitment Team Leader you will predominately recruit into the Audit and Tax team but have involvement of recruiting across more than one market to respond to business demand as and when.
Other responsibilities include;
- Work closely with People Leaders and Resourcing to understand current and predicted demand
- Manage the new starter programme
- Understand the business objectives to prioritise each recruitment need
- Build a pipeline for future strategy
- Candidate management
- You will manage end to end requisition process right from business briefing, advertising, sourcing to interviewing and presenting offers
- Deliver professional and constructive rejection messages to unsuccessful candidates and to promote equality and diversity as part of the culture
- Liaise with agencies as and when needed
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.