I have partnered with a HR Consultancy organisation who are looking for grow their HR Assistant team.
They are looking for a recent graduate with up to 1 years previous work experience or a masters student expected to graduate in the fourth coming year, who is keen to step in the HR world. Is that you? Then please apply!
As the HR Assistant, you will provide complete administrative support with the guidance of the Lead HR Consultants. These tasks could include anything from HR administration to B2B meeting preparation. You will meet the changing client's needs, prioritising as necessary and working closely with the consulting team to ensure effective and high value service is provided to their clients.
Other duties include but not limited to;
- Administration of all new starters and leavers
- Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle from new starter process through to exit interviews
- Probation, salary and change of terms letters
- Right to work documentation
- CRB and DBC check/disclosure procedure
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies for clients
- Maintenance of HRIS database and paper based filing systems
- Provide monthly payroll collation to the internal finance department
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.