We are currently supporting a renowned law firm in their search for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to be a trusted advisor to the London team and work closely with the Senior HR Manager to provide support and advice to dedicated fee earner and business services departments. As the HR Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for all operational HR queries, support annual HR projects and incentives along side the Senior HR Manager.
Other responsibilities include;
- Develop good working relationships with stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of maternity, paternity, shared parental and unpaid leave processes
- Provide advice on all policy and procedure issues to employees, managers and partners
- Work with the Employee Relations Manager to assist with D&G investigations and hearings
- Ensure there is regular contact with new joiners from acceptance of offer to joining the business
- Monitor fixed term contract end dates and produce leaver details as well as extension details after consultation with the relevant manager
- Coordinate exit interviews, collating stats and reporting on exit information
- Conduct return to works or absence review meetings as appropriate
- Ad hoc project work with the wider HR teams in other locations as necessary
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for candidates with a proven HR Advisor experience, within legal or professional services. You will also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with demanding internal clients.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.