HR Administration Officer
- Ashley Kate HR
- Twickenham, Middlesex
- Up to £26000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are currently working in partnership with a well-known Educational company who are seeking to appoint an Interim HR Administration Officer to join them on a 6 month FTC.
This is a very important role within the business as you will be main point of contact for all HR matters as well as being the main source of administrative support for HR requirements.
This role will involve -
- Working closely with Finance/Payroll to ensure HR database and admin maintenance.
- Maintaining the HR filling system and ensuring compliance with data protection.
- Being involved in the recruitment process including coordination between candidates and recruiting managers, helping with advertising, liaise with recruitment agencies and other candidate resource pools.
- Offering first level guidance to managers in regards to disciplinaries and grievances.
- Ensuring the employee handbook is up to date and available.
- HR admin
The ideal candidate will have strong HR administrative experience as well as having in depth basic HR knowledge, ideally from a service centre environment. The role will primarily be standalone so a degree of experience from a similar role would be beneficial but not essential. This role also requires someone with flexibility. Due to the nature of the business some evening and weekend work will be required.
- Experience of working in a HR department t with basic knowledge of HR processes.
- A strong, confident communicator who Is able to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills and familiar with HR databases system.
- Full driver's license and own transport is required for this role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.