We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented HRBP to join our client on a 6 month FTC based in South West London.
Reporting to the Senior HRBP you will provide support to c350 employees. This is an exciting time to join our client as they a going to a period of growth; expanding into new areas and counties across Europe.
This is a very hands on role mainly focusing on a high volume of ER cases, change management and training/coaching managers. This role would suit someone who enjoys being in a fast paced and expanding environment.
What my client is looking for-
- Ideally fluent in Spanish verbal and written
- Proven generalist HR experience within a fast paced environment
- Experience in project management and change management
- Extensive and up to date employment law knowledge
- Confident in delivering training to managers
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Able to respond to planned and un-planned work priorities, you will love this role if you thrive in fast paced, challenging environment.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.