Resourcing Partner - Tech/IT
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Docklands, London
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client is a well known Financial Services business. They are now looking for a Associate Resourcing Partner to join their resourcing and recruitment team. This position will specialise in the IT/tech space within the organisation.
The Associate Resourcing Business Partner is accountable for providing permanent resourcing delivery across the UK and having oversight of their business areas resourcing activity in global locations. Working with the wider Resourcing team and HRBPs the Resourcing Partner will be responsible for understanding the business and resourcing strategy and delivering a resourcing platform that drives internal talent mobility, proactively identifies external talent and aims to deliver cost effective attraction strategies where ever possible. In addition the Resourcing Partner will be involved in the deployment of resourcing project deliverables as well as strategies specific to Functions and their aligned stakeholder group.
- Experience of financial services recruitment up to and including MD level
- Experience of recruiting for IT/Tech roles is ESSENTIAL
- In depth experience of specialist / niche hiring with demonstrable knowledge and experience of specific specialist recruitment
- Experience of managing people directly and indirectly
- Demand/attraction/selection methodology including extensive executive Resourcing experience for roles in this area
- Project planning and delivery
- Proven senior stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation
- Understanding of industry standards around 'best practise' recruitment , including the delivery of creative and innovative Resourcing campaigns
- Experience analysing data and metrics to drive delivery for an organisation
- Knowledge of Relevant Employment Legislation
- Fully PC literate, including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and e-recruitment solutions
- Understanding of different recruitment methods and techniques and competency models.
Please apply by sending in your CV for consideration.