The opportunity has a risen for a HR Recruiter to take on a role at a Global Professional Services firm. This role will be focused on the recruitment of Trainees and Apprentices into the firm and therefore having previous experience within this field would be preferred. You will be working very closely with senior members of the team to assist with the full recruitment process and co-ordination of activity in relation with trainees and apprentices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the coordination and planning of various assessment days and schemes put on by the firm.
- Assist and attend open days help by the firm.
- Represent the firm at Career Fairs.
- Work closely with L&D to create and implement training programmes.
- Assist in the recruitment process, including application screening, interview and offer process