- Ashley Kate HR
- North West London, London
- Up to £50000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
The purpose of this role is to create and implement Learning and Development program in line with their business values and strategy.
- Proven experience of working in an HR or L&D background
- Able to hit the ground running
- Proactive approach
- Experience of improving L&D processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
This is a growing company and the L&D team is seen as a vital part to their success. They pride themselves on keeping their employees happy, engaged, motivated to provide the with lots of development opportunities.
The purpose of this role is to design and deliver training and development and programs across the whole business. This is a critical role as you will be responsible for driving and shaping all training and development activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded Learning and Development professional who likes to get involved in everything.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.