HR Operations Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A well known financial services business are currently looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join on a 6 month basis.
- Full HR policy review ensuring they are fit for purpose, comply with legal/regulatory requirements and are amendend for each of the countries the business operate in.
- Implement new policies
- Document all of the processes across the HR team and recommend efficiency's where things are being duplicated.
- Create and maintain an HR dashboard to incorporate all reporting metrics across the team and create SLAs.
- Provide ad hoc support to our HRBP for our European offices.
- Ensure the new system that goes live adheres to all the processes/policies.
Ideal candidates will have solid experience in creating and implementing HR policies, experience of HR across Europe, HR reporting and projects. Strong operational experience is essential. Experience implementing D&I/flexible working initiatives and workday experience would be helpful.
Candidates must be immediately available or on a short notice period.