Learning Technologist / Learning Design
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £15 - £20 per hour
- Training & Development
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Were seeking creative Learning & Development professional to design, develop content using blended digital
Were seeking a creative L&D professional who has a good grasp of learning technologies and approaches to join a busy organisation in Southampton.
- 3- 6 months temporary assignment initially
- Review current provision/materials for training including mandatory training
- Engage with stakeholders / subject matter experts about training requirements/details
- Creatively Design / Develop new content and methodology using e-learning/digital technology (EG e-learning/video/app learning etc) which will make the training engaging, fit for purpose, and accessible to a high % of workforce which is mobile.
- Need a good understanding of LMS systems and how interface and capability of a variety of other technologies for learning.
- Seeking evidence of digital and online design and development experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.