Head of Advisory EMEA
As Head of Advisory EMEA at my clients EMEA consulting team, you will together with your team help our clients to improve their business performance by delivering advice on employer branding strategy and communication. This includes providing leadership and project management in the planning, evaluation, design, development and implementation of consulting projects.
- Focus on scoping and delivering projects for European clients, both big and small, for my clients consulting services. You will manage the projects end-to-end.
- Supporting, driving and enhancing clients' employer branding activities, both strategically and operationally based on my clients global service offering
- Supporting and driving your team members forward in their daily work
- Transferring data to actionable results - by presenting complex data in an understandable way, both in PowerPoint and through presenting, to support companies to advance and further improve employer attractiveness
- Drive business by high-class delivery to clients including both scoping and delivering projects to exceed customer expectations.
You will work together with a team of consultants in Stockholm and you will report directly to the Global Director Consulting.
- A great people person with the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Working proficiency and experience of working in English. Additional languages (e.g. French, German, Swedish) are a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience within employer brand management or closely related disciplines.
- A Master's degree in business, engineering or other equivalent education a plus, but not required
- Business-builder passion. Being motivated by developing and enhancing existing and future client relationships in a small but dedicated team
- Ability to create persuasive and compelling narratives with PowerPoint in an effort to sell projects, concepts, messages and ideas to middle- and top management.
- Comfortable in presenting results in front of clients
- Experience from client pitching/proposal presentations
- A structured, process driven and solution-oriented mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit - strong executer with team-building capabilities
- Very professional approach yet relaxed atmosphere
- An important role in further expanding and building the European business
- Full responsibility for your own projects
- Great team with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Flexible working conditions