Experience Insights Senior Analyst
BP is part way through a programme of HR Modernisation. The workplace and the workforce are changing at an incredible pace. The scale and scope of change over the next five years is likely to eclipse that of the last twenty. By 2020, millennials, the majority of whom would prioritise flexibility around how, when, and where they work over pay; will account for 50% of the working population. In general, employees are expecting the same functionality, accessibility, and versatility at work as they do when shopping or banking online for instance. The role of technology is central to our own modernisation journey. We have some important decisions to take around what we decide to pursue.
Very simply, we're modernising our function to adapt to changes in the workforce and workplace to ensure we're positioned to add maximum value to BP moving forward. Embracing technology to drive efficiency and improve the end-user experience. Adopting an operating model that allows the right work to be done by the right person in the right location. Focussing our time and effort where it really counts. And feeling confident that the HR function we're continuing to build will be even better than the one we have today.
Global HR Services has been established to underpin HR Modernisation. The HR Services organisation will be structured into three areas as follows, to enable more cohesive and efficient ways of working together in support of the business:
- Delivery - creating an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services within the client solutions catalogue for BP from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for BP's footprint. Branded "Client Solutions"
- Process - responsible for defining, implementing, improving and operationalising consistent, simple, connected and standardised HR operational processes in scope of HR Services and in service of the Global COE. Branded "Global Process Owners"
- Products - responsible for defining innovative and standardised people management products and solutions for BP. Branded "HRIS"
Employee experience is becoming an integral part of the HR services components, ensuring efficiency, simplicity and end-to-end touch points amongst technology, processes and people.
The Senior Experience Insights Analyst role will help ensure HR projects incorporate insights both internal and external to BP where relevant, in service to the modernisation of HR.
- Play an active role in the planning of insights per project. Carefully assessing the objectives and matching up to the best suited insight methodology.
- Lead the planning of scenarios, questions and facilitation of all employee insight activities.
- Lead the execution of insight methodologies; online survey, focus groups, interviews, eye tracking etc.
- Vendor management of 3rd party suppliers
- Ownership of project work clustering and adherence to the design thinking processes.
- Lead the report compilation taking on board a range of insights from different sources - internal and external.
- Present and represent the employee experience team and a range of insight play back sessions to senior stake holders.
- Ownership of the Voice of Customer raw data, ensuring its accurate.
- Ownership of the relationship with the GPD team and other internal data sources.
- Lead the communication and run insight play back sessions with the wider HR community.
- Lead the creation of a data hub for the experience insights team.
- Build and maintain relationships across HR, helping the organisation to understand how experience can play a vital role in driving value at BP.
- Lead the development of a range of personas across BP to help projects understand the challenges and needs of employees across the world.
Education: Bachelor degree.
Essential Experience & Job Requirements:
- Experience working in a HR function preferably in a technology project role.
- Excellent project planning skills.
- Excellent data management skills.
- Able to analyse large quantities of data.
- Able to work independently and manage given elements of project work.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks with high energy.
- Strong team player and collaborator with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills with accuracy and attention to detail. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Organised and able to multitask.
- Previous business facing HR experience
- Design thinking process experience