My client, a luxury and high end office space provider are currently recruiting for a collaborative and driven Recruitment Coordinator to join their high performing team in London.
This role will be to support the People team in all aspects of in house recruitment. Duties will include:
- Act as the first line response for queries from candidates, hiring managers and the wider HR team ensuring positive candidate and stakeholder experience.
- Advertise roles internally and externally ensuring consistent professional look and feel.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies where required.
- Where required shortlist candidates against an agreed set of criteria.
- Proactively drive the selection process forward by efficient scheduling of assessments.
- Provide hiring managers with the appropriate assessment materials.
- Gather and redistribute assessment feedback.
- Actively track and review Recruitment KPIs.
If you are resourceful, have SOME recruitment experience, are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a creative, collaborative and fast-paced environment you will love working here. Paying a salary of £27,000+ please apply today if this sounds of interest to you.
Paying a salary of £30,000 - £35,000.