- Frazer Jones
- Up to £25000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
My client are an international management consultancy firm, they have a vacancy within their recruitment team for a recruitment administrator. The role will be supporting the international recruitment team on daily administrative tasks and market mapping.
- Managing and updating the internal recruitment systems
- Acting as an admin support for the recruitment team, including preparing reports and ad hoc duties.
- Using LinkedIn to source new suitable candidate
- Screening CVs and recommending suitable candidates to the recruitment manager
- Will have at least 6 months recruitment experience, recruiting in house or in an agency, within a professional services environment
- Will be passionate about pursuing a career within internal recruitment
- Will have excellent communication skills, will enjoy working in a people focussed role.
- Will have a bachelor's degree or be of graduate calibre.
Please only apply if you have at least 6-month recruitment experience within a professional services environment.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.