- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A well-known financial services business are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Associate to join their business on a 12 month basis. This is a key role providing HR support and assisting with developing the organisation through the delivery of the people strategy.
This role will be involved in a wide range of HR activities which may include elements of business partnering; organisational design; reward and recognition; employee relations; learning & development; recruitment; talent management; diversity & inclusion; engagement and change.
As a member of a small team, this is a fantastic role for HR Assistants wanting to develop a strong foundation knowledge, skills and experience to further build a successful future career in HR.
- Previous HR experience within a professional environment
- 2.1 undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to manipulate data using excel in order to produce monthly metrics
- Experience in all Microsoft Office Platforms (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)