My client is a global auditor and consulting organisation based near Gatwick, Surrey. They are looking for a Reward Advisor for an 18month FTC to join their team and hit the ground running. This UK focussed role will be reporting into the Reward Manager and will supporting business as usual reward activities alongside projects.
As the Reward Advisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Key involvement in supporting year end salary review
- Upkeep of Benefits, including liaising with 3rd party vendors and stakeholders
- Participation in Benefits roadshows across the UK that take place throughout the year
- Act as the key contact for all employees and management regarding Reward related issues
- Other ad hoc Reward project work
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly analytical individual with a well-rounded background in Reward. You will be highly numerate, advanced in excel and preferably have experience from a professional services environment.
To be considered for this role please apply accordingly.