A vacancy has arisen within the Human Resources department of an international law firm. The role predominantly focusses on graduate recruitment and offers an excellent opportunity working within a large team, gaining exposure to multiple areas of HR, whilst supporting the Legal Trainee Recruitment and Development team. There is an element of the role which also works with the lateral recruitment team, allowing greater exposure to all level hires.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting the coordination of current and future trainee development plans
- Acting as the main point of contact for all Graduate Recruitment queries
- Managing the team's diary, booking interviews and drop in visits.
- Organising assessment centres and attending campus activities for future trainees.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a graduate recruitment role, within professional services ideally.
- Graduate or graduate calibre, with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- If you possess the above mentioned experience, please submit your CV for consideration.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.