- Ashley Kate HR
- Alfreton, Derbyshire
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Ashley Kate Finance are delighted to be working with an exciting, well-established company based in Derbyshire, who are looking to appoint an operational Finance Controller on a permanent basis into this newly created role.
This is an extremely operational role, where you will be required not only to manage the Finance team but also work with a very hands-on approach, completing day to day tasks, such as; processing sales and purchase invoices, payments and debt chasing, payroll processing, journals and reconciliations.
Main duties will include:
- Overseeing the Financial, Legal and Company Secretarial Duties of the Company.
- Preparation & review of the monthly US GAAP Reporting and adhoc schedules (leasing, capex etc.) as required.
- Overlooking and dealing with purchase ledger accounting & payments.
- Overseeing capex spend on large long term projects.
- Payment of quarterly VAT, corporation tax and monthly payroll taxes in accordance with statutory deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is highly motivated and who has strong technical accounting knowledge. You must be a hands-on individual, who holds a professional accountancy qualification, such as, ACCA or CIMA and have previous budgetary experience within the manufacturing industry, including both planning and control.
If you are enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic, and would like to work within an ever-growing, global manufacturing company then apply today!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.