Recruitment Advisor (Graduate)
- Osborne Clarke
- Bristol or London
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Legal, Professional Services
- Contract type
Osborne Clarke is recognised as one of the UK's most forward-thinking law firms. Our success is down to excellence in our approach to our clients, our people and our business.
With a growing international reach, particularly in Europe but also across Asia and the US, we look after a wide range of commercial clients such as Lloyds, HSBC, Facebook, and Vodafone as well as entrepreneurs and digital start-ups.
Our focussed strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named Roll on Friday's 'Firm of the year' 2018.
Our people are at the heart of our business. Our multi award-winning HR team is highly respected in the business for the central and strategic role it plays. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent with stretching careers in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Recent HR related accolades include:
- Best Recruiter, LawCareers.net 2017
- Excellence in Direct Recruitment, HR in Law 2016
- Best Company Culture, AllAboutLaw 2016
- Best Law Firm for Management and Culture, RollOnFriday 2016
- Best Company Culture, AllaboutLaw 2017
- Best for Job Satisfaction, AllaboutLaw 2017
- Best Law Firm for Training, Legal Cheek 2018
- Trainee and Junior Lawyer 'Firm of the Year', Legal Cheek 2018
- Firm of the Year, Roll on Friday 2018
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager (Graduate), you will be responsible for supporting the Graduate Recruitment function, helping to attract, inspire and select talented graduates to maintain the growth of OC.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Developing strong networks across Universities and Law Schools (through visits, presentations, seminars and law fairs) to create marketing opportunities and build relationships
- Assisting in the development of the graduate advertising and editorial campaign
- Compiling brochure and directory entries
- Working with Marketing to develop a social media strategy for graduates
- Identify and promote OC's continued involvement in social mobility and D&I initiatives
- Assistant the development of OC's legal apprenticeship programme
- Creating an OC brand ambassador programme
- Co-ordinating the Easter and Summer Vacation placement schemes ensuring we provide a comprehensive process that both sells the firm to candidates as well as allows us to make informed selection of candidates for Training Contracts
- Co-ordinating the assessment centre process to secure the highest calibre candidates
- Managing the graduate recruitment applicant database including screening application forms
- Maintaining strong links with future trainees and organising appropriate training and networking opportunities/activities for them
- Organising Trainee secondments and cross office exchanges
- Actively networking in the Graduate Recruitment market to maintain on top of trends and keep informed of what the competition are doing
- Supporting the wider Recruitment team as and when required
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone with previous experience of Graduate Recruitment. This will ideally have been gained within a law firm environment, however other professional services backgrounds will be considered.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- The confidence to work autonomously and push forwards your own workload effectively
- Creative mind-set with real evidence of an interest in marketing
- Strong written ability
- Good common sense, judgement and problem solving skills
- A proactive individual with the ability to generate new ideas
- Very strong organisational skills
- Good presentation skills
- Professionalism, flexibility and confidence
- Ability to work flexible hours, particularly when attending Universities throughout the UK
If you would like any further information about the role, or the firm, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Geoff Mead, Recruitment Manager, on 0117 917 3322 or email@example.com.
No agencies please.
Osborne Clarke LLP is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.