Osborne Clarke is recognised as one of the UK's most forward-thinking law firms. Our success is down to excellence in our approach to our clients, our people and our business.
With a growing international reach, particularly in Europe but also across Asia and the US, we look after a wide range of commercial clients such as Lloyds, HSBC, Facebook, and Vodafone as well as entrepreneurs and digital start-ups.
Our focussed strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named Roll on Friday's 'Firm of the year' 2018.
Our people are at the heart of our business. Our multi award-winning HR team is highly respected in the business for the central and strategic role it plays. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Recent HR related accolades include:
- Best Company Culture, AllAboutLaw 2016
- Best Law Firm for Management and Culture, RollOnFriday 2016
- Excellence in Direct Recruitment, HR in Law 2016
- Best Company Culture, AllaboutLaw 2017
- Best for Job Satisfaction, AllaboutLaw 2017
- Best Recruiter, LawCareers.net 2017
- Firm of the Year, Roll on Friday 2018
What you'll do:
Reporting to the HR Systems & Operations Manager, you will act as support for HR systems and reporting to the HR Teams both in the UK and internationally.
You will make use of current HR systems functionality and work closely with the UK and international teams on the development of future enhancements.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Day to day running of the HR System (SelectHR), including 1st line support for end users
- Regularly reviewing data to maintain quality and ensure up to date records that link to other systems.
- Supporting and assisting the HR Systems and Operations Manager on a day to day basis as required for SelectHR related activities including but limited to system changes, configuration, workflows and batch jobs.
- Reporting and data analysis. Including where required report changes or new reports written in SAP Crystal report writing.
- Assist with the setup, maintenance and end user support for other HR system e.g. Contract Express.
- Working with international office on the running and set up of SelectHR
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a positive, technically minded professional. You will ideally have a background in a similar role within a law firm, however we are also open to applications from an IT and/or professional services background.
- Advanced Excel and Mail Merge skills including formula and coding.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with SAP Crystal Report Writing, including, Report Design, Record Selection, Formula Editor, and Table Selection & Linking
- Gives clear instructions/understands and acts upon appropriate instructions
- Clarifies incomplete/unclear instructions before acting
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload when under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at all levels, assertive when required whilst remaining professional and courteous.
- SelectHR Administrator Tool and associated system usage is desirable, however not essential
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.