Reports to: HR Manager
Location: London Bridge
Role Purpose / Mission:
To operate at the heart of the Actis HR team and across the firm in delivering pragmatic, business savvy solutions as a trusted and valued business partner.
1) Work in partnership with employees across all locations to provide sound and practical HR support (operational, advisory, strategic and general administration)
2) Support firm-wide HR initiatives and ad hoc projects as required
3) Partner the HR Director and Senior Talent Adviser in the delivery of the Talent & Performance Management agenda across Actis and into Investee Companies
4) Assist the Rewards & Carry Director with salary benchmarking, bonus and carry awards
Key Relationships (Internal / External)
1) HR Director and HR team
2) Partners & Leaders of teams across all geographies
3) All Employees
4) Third party vendors/advisors
1-3 years as a HR Generalist in a culturally diverse, international environment where employees are highly driven, demanding and professionally sophisticated.
- Delivery and Outcome focused - looks to apply the highest standard in all areas
- Ability to ensure accuracy and completeness, particularly with HR data and processes eg offer letters, payroll submissions, visa requests
- Builds effective relationships and collaborates with Partners and colleagues alike - openly communicates and shares ideas
- Strong intellectual curiosity and drive
- Remains professional under pressure and demonstrates resilience during ambiguous, difficult or unexpected situations.
Qualified to at least Degree level.