More specifically, as an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for;
- General HR Administration
- Providing first line advice to employees and line managers
- Supporting with low level ER cases such as absence management, maternity/paternity and flexible working
- Joiners / leavers - leading on exit interviews and running inductions
- Supporting with recruitment during busy periods
- Ad hoc HR project work
You must have a background in an HR generalist role and have experience working in a fast paced and delivery focused environment. You must also be able to manage conflicting priorities and build strong and effective relationships with all level stakeholder.
You must also have excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for their next challenge and is eager to work in an industry leading business in a successful and high touch HR team.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.