It’s no secret that Canon’s business has been evolving to ensure our customers stay at the centre of everything we do to bring new services and products to market.
The role of HR Business Partner is vital in helping our businesses to do this and you’ll have significant opportunity to drive change from an HR perspective by building credible relationships. Your challenge will be to help to balance core operational HR process and practices in a fast-moving environment whilst driving our planning processes for performance improvement.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the autonomy and encouragement you need to deliver your best, from people who share your ambition.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in identifying and analysing the HR needs of the business unit(s) you support
- Providing tactical human resources support to line managers in areas such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations.
- Consulting with business unit management during the strategic planning process and on the development of human resources strategies that support the unit's business needs.
- Driving HR initiatives within the organization and acting as a liaison to other HR functions when necessary.
What we ask
We’re looking for a creative, proactive problem-solver like you, who can recognize opportunities and act on them swiftly.
You will need
- Significant experience over the last 5-10 years as an HR professional supporting Sales or Marketing teams within a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
- Significant experience working in a European HQ environment, ideally in FMCG/Consumer or similar industries
- Demonstrable knowledge of Employee Relations and supporting extensive change management
- Degree-level education with either CIPD qualification or European equivalent preferred.
Above all else, you’ll need to be a great communicator who is always putting our customers and our people at the centre of everything we do. (Please note: This role is currently only open to candidates based in the UK).
Interested? Click the apply button.