Salary - up to £60K FTE
- CIPD qualified to level 5 (or working toward).
- Strong HR experience in a similar environment, you must have experience as a HR Generalist, I.e. Managing absence, reducing absence %, Leading D&G meetings, Up to date with employment law.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law and best practice requirements
- Exposure to Medical Devices/Life Sciences is not required, but would be advantageous
- Proven background in managing projects with a keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice would be preferred.
- Experience of major change programmes in complex organisations is also preferable
- Results orientated with a sense of urgency
- Operates with integrity, openness and honesty
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Articulate and impactful in communication
- Ability to manage ambiguity and sound problem solving skills
- Ability to manage a demanding workload
The role is vacant with immediate effect so only those who are immediately available should apply.
What you will be doing?
The role will be responsible for working across a range of projects across all aspects of the HR function and ad hoc generalist HR responsibilities, as and when required/assigned.
The role is reporting to the HR Manager for North Europe, and in the role you will help to support the transformation of HR, whilst ensuring day to day deliverable to the commercial entity, consistent with the overall corporate HR transformation strategy.
This role will work alongside HR colleagues, who together, will be critical in delivering a smooth continuum of support to enable the ongoing success a high performing commercial entity. In doing so, you will have the opportunity to experience and learn from a world class HR transformation driving the successful integration of two great companies, participating in one of the largest mergers in the global Medical Devices industry.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.