- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £120 - £200 per day
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A private bank based in the city, currently have an opportunity for a experienced HR Assistant to join their team on a 6 month basis.
Working closely with the HR Business Partners and HR Consultants this role will support in managing the day-to-day business and in implementing all operational HR processes.This role provides an important communication and contact point for line managers, employees and applicants.
Ideal candidates will have previous HR support experienced across the full generalist operational remit. Will be switched on, ambitious and happy to take ownership of their work. The team are incredible collaborative and value new ways of working/process improvements.
- General functional support of HR Business Partners/HR Consultants in managing HR processes
- Manage and advice on everyday business to employees and line managers
- Standard reporting for the HR Consultants, HR Business Partners and line managers
- Support in the recruiting process, including; placing job advertisements, assisting in pre-selections, arranging interviews, obtaining and documenting references, informing employment agencies and applicants and supporting contract issuance
- Conducting meetings with employees, such as probationary period conversation or exit interview
- Manage diary of Head HR
- Managing HR inbox and answer queries
- Manage HR Core systems, position reporting and SARA maintenance
- Managing activities around payroll
- Administer local benefits, timely enrol employees in any local benefit plans, and perform regular benefit reconciliation. Independent execution of all administrative HR tasks
- Independent correspondence based on existing templates for all HR processes, such as hiring, consulting, adjustments to the employment contract, wages, separation, etc.
- Maintenance of employee data and personal files
- Recruiting of support and temporary staff under the supervision of the responsible HR Consultant
- Dealing with service anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, births, deaths and other employee lifecycle events
- Preparation of references
- Development of forms, templates and tools supporting administrative processes
- Ensure state-of-the-art local employment framework, pro-actively implement changes in local law and practices, and amend local content where required
- Ensure that the FCA Conduct Rules are fully understood and that the highest professional and personal standards in accordance with the FCA Conduct Rules are adhered to and followed
- Openness, enthusiasm and curiosity
- Take a client-centric approach and provide best-in class service.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well independently and also as part of a team
- Apprenticeship, high school diploma or similar
- Previous experience in a comparable position
Competitive salary on offer. Candidates must be immediately available to be considered.