I am delighted to be partnering with a reputable global organisation, based in the Brighton area, on a diverse and varied Compensation Analyst position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using external benchmarking data to evaluate new and existing roles within the organisation and develop the internal grading framework
- Responsibility for the annual compensation cycle and the accuracy of the AVIP & LTIP accruals process
- Act as the HR lead for annual budget data for UK & I and track the annual budget on a monthly basis
- Developing sales compensation schemes and recognition programmes with senior business leaders
- Manage the production and analysis of reports realted to headcount, turnover and diversity and produce quarterly business review reports
- Take responsibility for the integrity of data within the HRIS
In order to be considered for this role, you must have compensation management experience within an established HR environment and have been through multiple annual salary and bonus review cycles. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of compensation processes and systems (exposure to PeopleSoft is an advantage). Proven analytical and numeracy skills and strong attention to detail are a must. Previous exposure to designing sales and comission schemes is highly desirable.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.