Senior L&D Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- Chertsey, Surrey
- Up to £67000 per annum + Car Allowance
- Learning & Development
- South East
- Contract type
- Understanding of Psychometrics (ideally MBTI qualified)
- Project Management Expertise
- People management experience
- Sales & Marketing Development Experience
- Experience of working within an Ulri ch model as a Cent re of Excellence in an L&D function
- Successful track record within Learning & Development - working across the full training life cycle from training needs analysis to delivery and evaluation
- Experienced in the design and delivery of Leadership & Management Development solutions
- Internal stakeholder management capability
- Digitally savvy with an understanding of Learning Technologies
- External supplier relationship management experience
- Resilience, adaptable to change and adept at working at pace
- Excellent communication skills, with the interpersonal skills to interact and influence at all levels
- Passionate about developing people and be driven to achieve success
Why our client?
Our client is an amazing place to work with great people, an outstanding environment who offer extensive support to their people. The site in Chertsey is home to their Sales & Marketing division.
Up to £62K base - £67K car allowance · 18% on target bonus · You will also benefit from a competitive pension contribution structure, a number of core benefits provided to offer security in relation to income and healthcare, as well as a flexible benefits platform, giving you the choice to select a package to suit your personal circumstances.
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.