- It is essential you have previous experience of working with the care sector and nurseries.
- Strong HR generalist background
- Happy to take on a role that requires travel
- CIPD or part qualified would be an advantage.
- Happy to work in a standalone role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
Why our client?
You will be joining a well-established organisation which is a lead player in their sector. The organisation is privately owned and is very established in its niche sector.
This is a brand new role, that will give you an opportunity to provide an added value service and make a difference.
What will you be doing?
This is a brand new role and as the face of HR you will support, develop all employees across the 3 sites, this role will involve travel.
This is a full on generalist role. You will get involved with all aspects of HR including employee relations, training and development, benefits, recruitment and retention and learning and development activities. Due to the nature of this company, this role will give you exposure to high volume ER issues.
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.