Fixed term role based in Newcastle city centre to be part of a strong HR team servicing a professional workforce.
To contribute to the delivery of an effective and responsive Human Resources service through a proactive and co-ordinated schedule of HR activities which reflect the Company's People Strategy.
- Take an active role in the effective day to day running of the HR department, being responsive to all employee queries and ensuring service is delivered in accordance with best practice and company objectives.
- Provision of advice and support to line managers, Directors and employees on all employment related matters.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with employees and Directors to assist in the effective resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Participate in and implement business change programmes ensuring that processes adhere to legislation and best practice.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in a white collar environment, supporting a highly skilled and professional workforce. You will also be:
- Educated to degree level / relevant experience or fully qualified Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
- Minimum three years' experience in Human Resources role ideally gained in private sector, professional or financial services sector.
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Efficient & effective administration skills, demonstrating an attention to detail concerning work produced.
- IT Literate with the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
Fantastic working environment in a high performing team and business.