This is a true HR Business Partner role where you will be supporting a key part of the business - from both an operational and strategic perspective. Working as part of the wider HR team you will provide generalist HR support to the business as well as providing input into developing the people strategy to support the needs of the business.
Our client is a market leading on-line business who offer a range of services. They are a real success story having grown significantly in recent years and this is down to their constant innovation and development of new markets. If you are looking to work for a business which truly values its staff and has a real focus on well being and development - please apply.
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for a key area of the business, working closely with Managers and the senior management team to implement and develop the People strategy whilst also ensuring the commercial goals of the business are achieved. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading activity with and for the HR Team in delivering people and HR related initiatives and projects, both strategic and operational
- Managing a team of 2
- Provide senior level advice and guidance on employment law, in line with Company policies and processes
- Lead, manage and continually evolve large strategic projects around workforce management, Talent Acquisition, Engagement and Employer Brand
- Reviewing key HR metrics to identify trends and highlighting issues to the management team
- Continually review policies and procedures to ensure they meet the needs of the business and are in-line with best practice
- Lead and manage restructures and complex ER cases where necessary with little to minimal support
In order to be considered for this HR Business Partner role you will be CIPD qualified and will have a background of supporting senior managers in a range of areas - both operationally and strategically. Ideally you will have worked in a multi-site environment and will also have strong generalist experience with strong ER exposure.
Outstanding communication skills are a must along with the ability to build effective relationships with staff and managers at all levels.
Basic salary up to £40,000 plus company car