- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
- You will need to have previous experience from a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Ideally have some understanding of the legal or professional service sector.
- You will possess excellent organisational and initiative skills
- Strong team player with a sense of ownership and initiative to drive things forward.
- Be creative and open minded yet not afraid of using data and processes.
- Have the ability to quickly gain credibility from highly qualified professionals.
Why our client?
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a leading global professional services provider. Due to continued growth they are now seeking to add a Resourcing Advisor to their existing recruitment team.
What you will be doing?
This is a vital role within the recruitment department with the primary aim of attracting and securing the best talent to the team and you will be the first point of contact for all candidates.
You will take the lead on screening candidates, processing applications, managing talent, market research and sourcing. You will also play a big part in the networking events so having a confident, professional manner is important.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.