Senior HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £70000 per annum
- Employment Law, HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Salary is up to £70K
- You will be an accomplished Senior HR Business Partner operating within financial or professional services environment.
- You will be comfortable driving HR strategy as well as managing HR projects and HR Ops as part of a small collaborative team in a strategic and operational broad generalist role.
- This is a brand new role to the business and will operate as a number 2 to the HR Director.
Why our client?
Founded nearly 10 years ago our client has been on a dynamic growth path, concentrating on niche classes of business and delivering excellent service and cutting edge products. Supporting over 15 products on behalf of 20+ underwriting partners who support their product offerings
What you will be doing?
Provide professional expertise, advice and guidance across a range of HR related issues and activities, providing high impact, innovative, collaborative and evidenced based solutions.
Leading the HR Business Partner Team in coaching, training and mentoring Managers and their teams in the correct interpretation and application of HR policies, procedures and statutory requirements, supporting them to deliver their operational and strategic objectives, which may include:-
- Change management, including providing guidance on the restructuring process, sense checking the business case, assessing and highlighting risks and challenging decisions where necessary, managing any subsequent redundancies, voluntary severance opportunities and re-deployments.
- Supporting Managers with job design, identifying networking and development opportunities, talent management and succession planning.
- Vacancy management, including recruitment, selection, on-boarding and support with induction and probationary processes.
- Supporting Managers to effectively manage performance, advising on potential disciplinary or grievance matters, as required.
- Provide support with internal communications, training and development workshops and any other projects, as required.
- Promoting ethical behaviour, diversity, and health and safety.
In return they offer a fun and engaging work environment and the following benefits as a minimum:
- Minimum holiday entitlement of 25 days a year
- Access to our non-contributory pension scheme
- Eligibility to join the discretionary bonus based on personal and company performance
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service cover
- Sick pay
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.