Senior Reward Analyst
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Docklands, London
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a global financial services firm who are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their performance, reward and governance team.
As a Reward Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing governance, standardising processes and ensuring compliance
- Amending, reviewing, updating and designing new reward programmes
- Supporting on all reward processes including the annual pay review cycle
- Assisting with the maintaining, configuring and providing improvements on the system
We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills, experience working on HR systems and with good compensation knowledge. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading global financial services firm where you will have excellent opportunities for learning and development.
If you wish to be considered, please apply accordingly