- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £30000 per annum
- Employment Law
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a well-known organisation in seeking a permanent HR Coordinator to join them in their office in Central London.
Primarily you would be supporting the HR team delivering a pragmatic and professional HR Service to their site in London, you will also be supporting their offices in Europe and APAC.
This role will be the full generalist remit and would involve responsibilities such as being the first point of contact for the department, supporting on recruitment activities and working on adhoc HR projects.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for HR department, managing external and internal queries
- Providing recruitment administration and support
- Manage the employee life cycle from start to finish which can include contracts, on boarding and other changes
- Support the implementation and delivery of key HR Projects
- Support employee relation issues by providing comprehensive notes
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.