- Morson International
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £29000.00 - £32300.00 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Private Sector
- Contract type
To provide support to an Executive Director acting as a focal point of contact competing high level of administration, reviewing high level of paperwork, paperwork management and organisation, booking meetings, travel and hotels processing expenses and carrying out other administrative tasks to support the delivery of business objectives. This role will require very high-level of administration.
* Act as first point of contact for the Executive Director and manage their electronic communications, mail and incoming calls prioritising and distributing these, drafting responses where appropriate and ensuring that appropriate, timely, follow up action is taken.
* Build strong working relationships with colleagues and externally, to develop cooperation and contribute to the continuous improvement of services.
* Deliver packages of work on behalf of the Executive Director, preparing correspondence, presentations, documents and data analyses from draft through to final distribution, to contribute to Directorate performance and to support management decision making.
* Arrange meetings for which the Executive Director has responsibility, ensuring that consideration is given to the most effective and efficient use of time and cost.
* Attend meetings and produce accurate records as required maintain and update action log for all meetings attended by the Director.
* Proven experience in a personal secretary role
* Proven experience of dealing with senior level personnel - both internal and external,
* Proven experience of working in a complex and fast paced environment
* Possesses strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management and different cultures, develops relationships within the organisation and learns the formal and informal organisation structure to assist in goal achievement