This international consultancy are looking for Managers and Senior Managers to join their M&A practice with a deep knowledge of all aspects of HR as well as proven experience of consulting in a deals advisory environment.
Sitting within the M&A/ deal advisory group of the practice and focuses on the people issues arising on corporate transactions, workforce restructuring or other corporate change. This team supports clients at all stages of the deal cycle from pre-deal due diligence, through consultation, integration planning, implementation of post deal organisational design and change management and through to post implementation support and advisory.
You will manage a mixed portfolio and your remit will span across business development, client management, client advisory and managing project teams supporting the people aspects of pre and post transactions and restructuring within organisations. You will work across sectors and with a true international focus.
- Experience gained within a Management Consultancy/People Advisory business and be client facing
- Knowledge within an M&A environment with experience of global M&A projects including: delivering HR, OD or strategy programmes; HR operations; HR processes and employment law aspects such as TUPE transfers; HR operating models and organisational design
- Alternatively, you might be a strategically focused HRBP or sit within a COE, but with experience of managing all people related change surrounding M&A
- Knowledge of the entire M&A/Deal lifecycle and the role of HR and strategy within it, starting from due diligence through to concluding transitional service agreements
- You will have proven experience of working with senior leadership teams
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
On offer to you is exposure to a varied and high-profile client portfolio, complex and large scale programmes of work and a new professional challenge in a leading global consulting firm.
Given the client facing nature of this position you must be eligible to work across the UK and EU. For more information, or for a confidential discussion, please call 020 7415 2815 today.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.