I am currently recruiting for a Reward Advisor on a 9-month basis for my International Client.
The role will be to support in delivering an effective Reward service across the UK & Ireland, assisting with the development and implementation of effective policies and processes covering all aspects of pay & benefits that add long term value to the organisation.
* Job Evaluation - Maintain pay structures through the use of Hay Job evaluation to grade roles at all levels of the organisation.
* Market Research - completion of salary surveys to support benchmarking of pay & benefits.
* Bonus & Incentives - Support co-ordination of bonus & incentive arrangements across the business to include communicating details of schemes, monitoring performance & eligibility during the year and collating data to calculate accurate payments using spreadsheet models
* Pay Review - Assist with production of economic reporting to guide annual Pay Review and monitor salary scales in line with agreements
* Benefits - Assist in process compliance.
* Total Reward Statements - Deliver annual Total Reward Statements to include data collation, testing and communications plan in line with agreed budget
* Reward Advice - provide advice and guidance to Managers and Employees on Reward related queries
* Communication - Work with Senior Reward Advisor to develop and co-ordinate communication of pay and benefits including maintenance of website & intranet, posters, branch visits etc. Identify methods for collating manager & employee feedback on benefits
* Projects - Support delivery of Reward related projects
* Reward Administration
Knowledge, skills and experience
* Previous experience in a Reward environment
* Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
* High level of numeracy and analytical skills. Attention to detail is key
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Graduate Level calibre or equivalent experience level