Your new role
As the HR Administrator you will be required to perform a full generalist range of HR Administration duties including but not limited to:
- Ad Hoc Project
- Assisting the HR team.
- Absence management
you may also get the opportunity to get involved in some higher level work. The role is very varied and you will get the opportunity to work as a full generalist HR Administrator.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a HR Administration role previously
- Experience working in a HR department.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Skilled at using different systems including Microsoft office.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work within a large company on a 4 month basis. You will gain experience working within a different environment in a fun, friendly, down to earth office that offer flexible working. You will receive a generous Salary of up to £20,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.