• A large organization in Jordan are seeking a HR Director
• This is an opportunity for a Jordanian national in a senior role
About Our Client
A Jordanian organisation with a large footprint in the country and interests in other ME countries.
• Act as a business partner to senior leaders in a period of transformation and change
• Develop culture values and instil a collaborative team environment
• Implement talent development strategies including a talent road map, leadership development and HiPo programmes
• Develop talent acquisition strategy for the organisation and maintain an effective employer brand
• Devise HR strategy in line with the commercial transformation
• Maintain strong administrative and operational processes for the function
• Monitor and act on key performance indicators
• Implement HRIS and roll out across the business
The Successful Applicant
• Jordanian national currently based in GCC, looking for a return to Jordan
• 12-15 years HR experience with regional GCC exposure
• Degree educated with a relevant HR qualification and/or MBA
• Strong tenure demonstrated on the CV, with a progressive career path.
• Solid company experience, employee strength over 900
• Demonstrable strategic experience in a business partner capacity
• Strong talent agenda experience, must be able to demonstrate key projects that have been initiated and led by you
What's on Offer
A competitive salary plus benefits on offer for the right candidate.
Ref Code: MPTC25445Z
Closing Date: 18/04/2018