Senior Consultant - Change Management
- Frazer Jones
- £48000 - £58000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
This global mid-sized Management Consulting firm based in central London is currently seeking Senior Consultants to join their growing and thriving UK business.
Sitting within the People and Change practice, the team focuses on transforming the performance of client organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. This organisation has an enviable culture and a different approach to Change and how they work with clients, bringing a unique mix of logic and creativity to make a real difference where it matters. They are well known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation.
Working with a diverse range of clients in a variety of sectors, these roles will assist clients with change and transformation programmes, helping them to adapt successfully to new technology as well as driving a real cultural change.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a management consultancy
- Expertise in people change management
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be versatile and work across sectors
- A minimum 2:1 degree from an accredited University or equivalent experience
- Advanced degrees and professional qualifications are of interest
This is a permanent opportunity with regular UK travel. The salary is between £42000-£58000 depending on experience, with a car allowance, targeted bonus and a flexible leave policy.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.