HR Content Editor
- Ashley Kate HR
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £200.00 - £3000.00 per day
- Communication / Branding
- Job Level
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a world renowned business in Cambridge on a new HR Content Editor role. They are looking to continually improve their HR services service and provide their teams with HR information that is clear, consistent and available readily. This role will work as a key member of the HR Programme team to analyse current HR content, and improve the current customer experience.
You will need to work alongside HR leads analysing search optimisation and analyse results, as well as articulating HR information to the business in a accurate and consistent manner. On top of this you will be involved in the contribution of the ongoing development of HR digital content and meeting editorial guidelines. It will be your responsibility to drive a positive customer experience by providing engaging HR content on line and you will need to support all HR portal testing, focusing on the customer usability and experience.
HR Content Editor - Skills needed
* Editorial/content generation/communications experience - creative (writing), with an eye for detail (proofreading).
* Relevant educational background, e.g. in communication, marketing or journalism
* Ability to rationalise existing content into employee focused, consumable and clear information.
* Excellent command of written English
* Ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritise competing workloads within a matrixed team environment.
* An understanding of natural (organic) search engine optimisation
* Collaborative and inclusive - able to engage different stakeholders within HR and in the broader business to create/improve content
* Confident using core Microsoft Office applications
* Experience of using ServiceNow knowledge management is desirable.
* Understanding of common HR processes
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.