Two year fixed term contract job opportunity with a public sector organisation in Swindon for a HRBP.
Your new company
You will be joining a public sector organisation in Swindon on a two year fixed term contract where you will report into the Senior HRBP. You will work in a small HR team onsite as part of a larger HR function across multiple sites.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Offer advice and guidance to managers on HR matters
- Coach line managers to develop their leadership skills
- Support line managers through ER conduct and capability casework
- Work with line managers on targeted recruitment campaigns
- Support employees through organisational change initiatives
- Manage the annual review and appraisal processes
- Undertake job evaluations
What you'll need to succeed
You will need the following skills/experience:
- CIPD qualification
- Generalist HR experience
- Solid ER caseload experience
- Ability to build effective relationships and gain employee buy-in
- Job evaluation experience
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £35,000 per annum plus a number of benefits including competitive annual leave and an early finish on a Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.