Associate HR Business Partner
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £42000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with an amazing organisation who are seeking to add an Associate HR Business Partner to their existing HR team. Based in Central London, you will report to the HRBP and support to successfully delivery HR initiatives to achieve the organisations aims. You will work closely with stakeholders, coach managers and give expert advice of HR issues or changes.
Duties include -
- Build strong relationships with Heads and Senior Managers to ensure HR initiatives have a positive impact on business.
- Monitor all relevant data to identify trends.
- Work collaboratively with the L+D, Recruitment and HR operations teams.
- Manage HR projects and initiatives.
- Deputise for the HRBP as needed.
What we are looking for -
- Extensive UK HR experience
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of driving HR projects and stakeholder management
- Sound knowledge of HR legislation and HR Law
- Change management experience
- Experience of working within a BP function
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build lasting working relationships
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.