• One of the most successful sporting and entertainment organisations in the UK. Our client is a recognised global brand, always striving for greatness and aiming for the best customer experience.
• Fabulous opportunity for an experienced HR professional to be pivotal in the delivery of excellent HR service and support.
• The future of this organisation is centred on growth and HR will be at the centre at enabling this.
• Delivery across all aspects of the HR agenda to ensure best fit tools, processes and procedures are in place. Alongside this, there is scope to proactively innovate and deliver a template for HR excellence.
• Partnering both corporate functions and a diverse and highly commercial population across the full generalist remit.
• Lead and coach a small HR team to provide a high quality, business centred HR service, ensuring the continuous growth of HR capability and effective HR operations.
• Proactive delivery of People Plans to support organisational growth. In particular, talent acquisition and retention will be key pillars for success.
• Strategic and tactical HR decision making and project delivery in a highly commercial and fast moving environment.
• Partner line managers on resourcing and employee relations, especially in the areas of employment law, grievance, performance management and employee reward initiatives.
• Contribute to Learning and Development solutions, and deliver training where required.
• Graduate calibre/ CIPD qualified
• Proven HR business partnering/generalist experience gained in diverse and customer centric environments such as retail, logistics, media, hospitality or sport.
• Previous experience of managing and leading a small team.
• Expertise in all aspects of generalist HR including Talent Acquisition/Management, Employee Relations and HR Systems.
• Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills. Ability to contribute to the development of a people centric culture where engagement is optimised.
• Passionate about HR with the drive and resourcefulness to thrive on the significant business opportunities ahead.
• Creative, innovative, adaptable and influential – a real team player.
• Hands on and practical in approach. Able to operate both strategically and operationally.
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current salary details via this advert on Changeboard.
Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists.
Contact Gail Medcalf