HR & Legal Assistant
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A forward thinking, innovative private equity firm, based in central London, currently have an exciting opportunity for an HR Assistant to join on a 12 month basis. With a global focus this role will coordinate and support on day-to-day administration of the HR, Legal and Compliance teams.
- Recruitment coordination - coordinating CV review and feedback, interview scheduling and feedback, administering competency and psychometric testing, ensuring that all recruitment trackers are kept up to date
- Onboarding - coordination of offer documentation, pre-employment screening, database set up and induction.
- Offboarding - coordinating leave details and leaver letters
- Benefits Coordination - enrol new joiners and notifying providers of any changes or leavers. Supporting with any required benefit reviews.
- Performance Management Coordination - assisting with the annual and mid-year review cycles.
- Training and Qualifications Coordination - coordinate internal and external training. Arranging study materials and booking exams for employees.
- HRIS Reporting and administration
- General HR Administration - drafting of letters, coordination of feedback for probationary periods, first point of contact for basic queries from employees, general diary support to the Global HR Manager.
- Ad hoc projects - supporting with Global HR projects.
20% - Support to Legal and Compliance teams
- Assisting with non-disclosure agreements, the signing process for documents, upkeep of the contracts register, diary management, electronic and hard-copy filing, helping track the status of engagement letters, company administrative filing, and other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Assisting with regulatory filings, preparing regulatory forms, hard-copy and soft-copy filing, diary management, regulatory exam scheduling and purchasing materials, and other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Experience operating in a similar role ideally within a financial/professional service environment
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Desire to assist and support team members where possible
- Able to work in a high pressured, global environment and manage a variety of projects simultaneously
Competitive salary on offer. Exciting long term contract to be part of a forward thinking, innovative business.